OF USING A BUYERS AGENT
Using a Buyers Representative offers the consumer many benefits.
Most importantly, the buyer would know that they are fully represented
throughout the real estate transaction.
- Evaluate the specific needs and wants of the buyer and locate properties
that fit those specifications.
- Assist the buyer in determining the amount that they can afford
(pre-qualify) and show properties in that price range and locale the
consumer has determined.
- Assist in viewing properties and either accompany the client on the
showings or preview the properties on behalf of the client to insure that
the identified specifications are met.
- Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to
help the consumer in making an informed decision prior to making an
appropriate offer on the property.
- Advise the client on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the
- Present the offer to the sellers agent and seller on the clients behalf.
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer client to help obtain the identified
property. Keep in mind that the buyer agent will be doing so with their
clients best interests in mind.
- Review and explain all legal documents to their buyer client.
- Recommendations and assistance in securing appropriate financing for the
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors e.g. movers, attorneys,
carpenters if these services are needed by the consumer.